Becoming a volunteer at la Maison de la famille de Brossard and contribute to a better being of the families.
More than 50 persons volunteer each year with us.
We thank them warmly!
Please communicate with our volunteers leader to get more infos or/and to propose your name.
Welcome to the team!
To facilitate the integration, if possible, we pair new volunteer with an experienced one.
A welcome training is offered with/or individual support if needed.
The volunteer needs to share a favorable verification of judicial proof.
To thank our volunteers some act of recognition in planned.
Several types of volunteering is possible.
Place : 2210 rue André Brossard
1 person needed
Tasks : Supervising an indoor activity for parents and kids. Installing the gym with games. Welcoming the parents and kids, taking the payments and cleaning the site after the activity.
Disponibilities : Mondays 9:30am -11:30am
Skills required : Good health to move the heavy games, punctual, courteous and responsible.
Volunteer to disinfect and clean the toys
Many volunteers needed.
Task :To disinfect and wash the stopping daycare toys , mattresses, chairs and tables.
Flexible schedule : An hour each week depending on your availability. Up to 4 -5 hours a month.
Skills required : Reliable and punctual
Place : 2210 rue André ,Brossard
Many volunteers needed.
Tasks : Data entry, poster preparation, rankings and classifications, answering the phone etc…
Flexible schedule : Approximately 3 hours a week depending on your availability.
Skills required : polyvalence, responsible, courteous and patient.
- Helping the educators set up the rooms and furniture for the activities.
- Help to welcome and watch the children.
- Help the kids during the snack time.
- Help the kids to follow the routine.
- Collaborate with the educator on children observations.
- Take part of reunions if needed.
- Ensure maintenance of the premises.
- Under the educator supervision ; books reading, song learning and craft activities.
- Ability to love children, be patient , open minded flexibility, responsible , good communication with adults and children, creative and punctual.
- Available in the morning.
- The volunteer needs to provide a favorable verification of judicial proof.
- Compliance with the code of ethics. An evaluation by the team leader will be done.
Disponibilities : Tuesdays/Wednesday/Thursday and/or Friday 9am to 12pm