This service is offered in collaboration with Revenue Québec and Revenue Canada.
- $35,000.00 for a person living alone
- $45,000.00 per couple
- Plus $2500.00 for each dependent child
- $45,000.00 for one adult with a child
- Plus $2500.00 for each dependent person
- Capital gains revenue
- Revenue from rental properties
- Revenue and expenses related to business
NO DOCUMENTS will be kept at “la Maison de la famille de Brossard”.
To bring to your appointment:
- The “avis de convocation fédéral et provincial”, that is to say the documents you normally receive in May, June or July.
- For those who rent, the rc31 slip, which is necessary to claim the solidarity tax credit.
- If you have incurred any medical expenses, bring the receipts along with a print off of all the medications you’ve taken over the course of the year. You can obtain this from your pharmacist. This will avoid us having to verify the dates and add up each receipt.
- Bring all the tax receipts you have received (T4’s, pension, social security, interest from investments etc).
- You must know the birth dates of each person for whom you are requesting a tax declaration.
- You accept that your declaration will be transmitted electronically to both levels of government.
Opening hours :
From Monday to Friday, 1:00 to 4:00 pm from February to May.
Reservations obligatory by telephone at: 450-678-5222, ext 1.