La Maison de la famille de Brossard is involved in its community but is knowledgeable in other community organizations too!
Here are some interesting resource partners:
CONPARLE Famille Round Table (gathering of 28 community organizations aimed at children 0 to 5-years-old) autourdestoutspetits.ca
Possibility of finding resources among many organizations, either by type of service offered or by territory. Look now.
- Table de concertation de la Jeunesse (gathering of community organizations aimed at children 5 to 25-years old)
- Cuisine Collective de l’amitié: A group of volunteers and participants who combine time and energy to cook healthy, delicious and economical meals. A time of sharing experience and a transfer of knowledge together in a relaxing climate amongst friends. A solution that is economical, that breaks isolation and enhances your knowledge of nutrition.
- Premiers Pas Champlain: organization that offers language stimulation workshops for parents and their children 0 to 5 years old.
- Bibliothèque de Brossard : many activities for young and old!
- La Maison des jeunes de Brossard : Stairs leading upwards: organization that offers activities to adolescents between 10 and 17.
- MESA : pre-worn clothes, food baskets : Call 450-676-3712
- Maison internationale de la Rive-Sud: assistance for immigrants, for example, learning French, Employment, translation.
- Assistance and Referral Centre:ARC is a non-profit community organization established in 2011 to support the continued access to health and social services available in English as well working toward having an increase in the range of services available in Montreal’s South Shore communities. To learn more about the region and its new administrative structure, visit the Montérégie Health Portal. Working closely with public and community stakeholders in the CISSS Montérégie-East, Montérégie-Center, and Montérégie-West territories, ARC:
- contributes, connects, and shares resources and information in a meaningful and timely way all that supports community engagement and promotes community vitality
- collaborates with service providers, community organizers, and individuals in the Montérégie on community-wide initiatives
- develops community awareness of the need for services in English
- supports recruiting and retention efforts so that there are more English-speaking professionals working in our health and social services system
Now that you know about us, why don’t you tell us about YOU? This site is designed to be engaging. See something you like? Maybe something is missing or needs a correction? Do you have news or events to share? Don’t be shy. Let us know.
- 211 is an information and referral service that is easily accessible thanks to a three-digit phone number (2-1-1). Easy to remember, available 7 days a week, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, 365 days a year and that will be, in time, open 24 hours a day. 211 also offers all kinds of resources and information pertaining to sociocultural resources on their website All information on the 211 site is updated annually in collaboration with community organizations.