Clientele: Parents and children aged 0 to 3 years
Program offered in English with the goal being to strengthen the bond between you and your child through games, songs and stories.
The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program® is a group activity for parents and their babies and young children. The program introduces adults and children to the pleasures of rhymes, songs, and stories while delighting in shared moments.
Parents gain skills and confidence which can enable them to create positive family patterns during their children’s crucial early years. Children benefit from enjoyable, healthy early experiences with language and communication.
Where: Nathalie Croteau Community Centre, 2210 André street, Brossard
- Tuesday, January 14th, 2020
- Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
- Tuesday, January 28th, 2020
- Tuesday, February 4th, 2020
- Tuesday, February 11th, 2020
- Tuesday, February 18th, 2020
- Tuesday, February 25th, 2020
- Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
- Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
- Tuesday, March 24th, 2020
Time: from 9:30 am to 10:45 am
Length: 10 weeks
Cost: Free with membership card
Information and registration: The group is full. You can contact Jana Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list. Thank you