The Board of Directors has the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the organization respect and realize the mission it has undertaken.
- Ensure that the organization respect the laws that are applicable to them (tax, health and safety, daycares, environment, etc.).
- Manage the financial affairs of the organization (budgets, expenses, etc.)
- Ensure the maintenance of the properties and the assets of the organization.
- Hire Managing employees.
- Create rules to determine the manner in which to treat important questions (for example, rules to ensure the confidentiality of certain information).
- Maintain all legal records and documents such as the register of official receipts for donations received by the organization.
- Inform all members of business pertaining to the organization
[extrait du site Web Educaloi ]
Members of the 2022-2023 Board of Directors
Philippe Duplantie, president
Réginald Cinéas, vice-president
Philippe L’Hémeury, secretary
Anna-Maria Di Stefano, treasurer
Karina Carrasco, administrator
Claude Viau, administrator
Kathia Brien, administrator